perjantai 27. maaliskuuta 2009

'Tis the beginning!


For years, I've tried to be a decent blogger, dreaming of at least somehow inspiring a travelling blog and amuse you with it. Well, here I am, and at last doing something about it! You, dear reader, will see the places where I've been and people I've met during that time. Visual material will be provided ;)

Right now I'm just trying to familiarize myself with this blog - the last I time used it was at least a few years ago or something. So excuse my feeble attempts to poke around and wonder what that 'feature' thing will do.. And hey, what..?? 'Earn more money' link above this writing box. How very interesting... ;) Anyway, I'll put up the first, the very first decent writing, soon! And oolallaa, here we go!! :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti